Temporary redaction of data on OpenCorporates
- What are OpenCorporates' policies about removing or redacting data about companies?
- See the OpenCorporates principles. Normally you should change the information on the official register and then request that OpenCorporates updates the information based on the new information
- For reasons of personal safety, I need OpenCorporates to redact the information, while I get the official record changed
- Email us at stating the reason, your position in the company, the information concerned, and the process you are going through with the company register.
- How do I get the old page removed from Google?
- You need to ask Google to remove its stored (cached) copy of the page. See this Google page for details