Publication Date: Thursday, 16 August 2007
Notice Code: 2602
Redemption or Purchase of Own Shares out of Capital
ELAN PHARMA LIMITED
(Company Number 02730448)
Notice of a Resolution for payment out of capital for the redemption of shares by Elan Pharma Limited (registered in England and Wales, Company No 02730448) (“the Company”). Notice is hereby given in accordance with section 175 of the Companies Act 1985 that:
1. the Company has approved a payment out of capital for the purpose of acquiring its own shares by redemption;
2. the amount of the permissible capital payment for the shares in question is £7,287,965;
3. the date of the Special Resolution passed pursuant to section 173 of the Companies Act 1985 approving the payment out of capital was 13 August 2007.
4. the statutory declaration of the Directors’ and Auditors’ report required by section 173 of the Companies Act 1985 are available for inspection at the Company’s registered office, at Six Hills Court, Norton Green Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2BA; and
5. any Creditor of the Company may at any time within 5 weeks immediately following the date of the Resolution for payment out of capital apply to the court under section 176 of the Companies Act 1985 for an Order prohibiting the payment.
Last updated November 15 2010, 3.42PM (over 2 years ago)